Disclosure for Users of the Corporate Website
1. Owner of the Data Treatment.
The owner of the data is ManyDesigns Ltd. with registered office at Via Garibaldi 3, Genoa 16124.
2. Purposes of the Treatment of the Data Collected
User Data is collected to enable the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes:
Browsing Statistics and Contacting the User.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
3. Types of Data Collected
The Personal Data processed by this Site, either independently or through third parties, there are:
computer and software systems acquire some personal data necessary for service delivery in the use of Internet communication protocols. As a non-exhaustive example, the data exchanged could be IP address, domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site. This data is used only for the proper functioning of the site and for statistical purposes.
If users submit personal data of their own to access certain services, they understand that the Owner will only access that data to fulfill the service request. The User assumes responsibility for third party Personal Data posted or shared through this Site and warrants that he or she has the right to disclose or disseminate it, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Cookies are short text fragments (letters and/or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the client to be reused during the same session or later, even days later (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, based on user preferences, on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, transparent GIFs, and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to collect information about user behavior and service usage.
There are two basic macro-categories with different characteristics: technical cookies and profiling cookies. Technical cookies are generally necessary for the website to function properly and to allow navigation; without them you may not be able to view pages properly or use certain services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep you logged in throughout your visit to a website, or to store language settings, display settings, and so on.
We use technical cookies for this site, aimed at ensuring the proper functioning of our site.
To disable cookies in you can appropriately configure your browser, as described in the following links for the main services on the market:
Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/it/cookies.html ecc.
The site will still remain fully usable even where you have decided to disable the monitoring feature.
For a permanent opt-out, the browser must accept permanent cookies. If your browser does not accept permanent cookies, then it is not technically possible to register an opt-out. Please use the features of your browser to turn off tracking. To delete cookies from your smartphone/tablet’s Internet browser, you should also refer to your device’s user manual.
Social plugins (Linkedin) are also present. The presence of these plugins may result in the transmission of cookies to and from third-party sites. For your convenience and transparency, we provide below the privacy policies of the above platforms.
4. Method of treatment.
The Owner processes users’ personal data by taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
5. Disclosure of data
The data may be accessed by the Data Controller and authorized individuals designated by the Data Controller (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) and external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, social platforms).
6. Data retention times
Personal data are processed for as long as necessary for the provision of the service and thereafter destroyed by means of secure destruction.
7. Exercise of Rights by Users
As a data subject, he/she has the rights, where applicable with reference to the compulsory fulfillments required by the regulations in force at the time of the request under Art. 15 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 indicated below:
To obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed and if so, to obtain access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of processing;
- The categories of personal data processed;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, particularly if recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the intended retention period of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the data subject’s right to request from the data controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to their processing;
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information about their origin;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4), and, at least in such cases, meaningful information about the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- Where personal data are transferred to a third country or international organization, the data subject has the right to be informed of the existence of appropriate safeguards under Article 46 relating to the transfer.
- The data controller shall provide a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of additional copies requested by the data subject, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If the data subject makes the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise specified by the data subject, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic format.
- The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 shall not infringe on the rights and freedoms of others.
Exercise of the above rights may be exercised by notifying the DPO who can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.